dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Jack the pumpkin king's ! DIY pumpkin carving

Hello everyone !

Do you feel those spooky days ? Are you as excited as me ?
-HALLOWEEN-


It's kinda sad because in France, where I live, Halloween is not so trendy.. So we can't found a lot of home accessories, or decoration in shops outside. I remember when I was young, ringing at the doors, saying " trick or treats ! " and wearing witch costume, it's a precious memory for me..
So I find some comfort with all this creepy but sexy make up on Instagram, those amazing girls all around the world and their ideas spreading the Halloween spirit..!

I couldn't spend this period without decorating a little my flat so I decided to bought a pumpkin and today I'll show you the process for a perfect Jack Skellington carving !


First, you have to cut a hole in the pumpkin and scoop out the flesh, pulp and seeds.


Time to draw your design on the better face of the pumpkin ! I choose the angry face of Jack the pumpkin king 


 You can now carve the features. Beware !



And finally, light your pumpkin 
Spooky !

Do you love the Halloween spirit ? Do you have DIY Halloween decorations or your own pumpkins ? Show me yours !

Lulu


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire