lundi 15 décembre 2014

DIY Christmas decorations / Décorations de Noel fait main !

Hello everyone !
How are you ? Freezing ? ;)

I'm still a child when it's the christmas season.. Snow flake, christmas songs, cute decorations, I love it ! My favorite thing is to light some candles and listen to old 20's or 30's christmas songs at home with a tea or an hot chocolate ♡ And you ?

This year, I wanted to try a new thing for my christmas tree : doing my own decorations !
As I already sew and do knitting, I bought some materials and found some cute stuff on my sewing boxes to create...


 You will need :

- Scissors
- Needles
- Cotton
- Glue
- Some stencils of your favorite forms ( Snow flake, tree, stars... )
- Thin felt
- Ribbons, sequins, buttons..
- Pearls

And now it's time to create ! Just let your imagination run wild ;) Christmas tree, snow man, snow flake, house, Santa claus... You can choose your material according to the colors you chose for your christmas tree. I wanted to have the classical colors this year : white, red and green <3


And to finish, every year I bought for my tree a new decoration. I found them in Monoprix ( french supermarket ) and I think they are perfectly cute ! They look like old children's toys...


If you wanna try your own decorations this year, please tag me on your Instagram pictures or Facebook ;) I want to see your christmas trees !

Kisses,
Lulu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire