mercredi 18 février 2015

Shopping de Février / February shopping ! Beauty blender, Pretty Badly...

Hi !
If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen some of these products I bought this month but I wanted to make a February shopping post so.. Here it is !




First, I want to share with you a pretty french brand, as the name is " Pretty Badly "! I like to support french handmade brand as I am french and started my own one too. 
This is essentially lovely chokers with different material and I choose to wear a grey one, which suits very well with my grey/lilac hair 



I don't know if you follow Kat von D but she always share beautiful little handmade brands and when I saw those little bat bows... I directly decided to buy some from Dulce Calaveritas !


And to match with this adorable things, I couldn't resist to try this bat mug... ♥ ( from here



And to finish, some make up products of course.. Can't help it !
I decided to find some cheaper mascara and eyeliner for this time ( I use They are real from Benefits and liquid liner from Guerlain ) and a new concealer. I was so happy to finally found the Beauty Blender in a french Sephora ! Can't wait to try it 


1. Maybelline - Cils sensational
2. Beauty Blender
3. Maybelline - Gel liner Lasting Drama
4. Une - Skin-Glow concealer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire